Saturday, September 13, 2008


See what Curtis had for lunch? Yes, Debbie, it's a real octopus! He thinks they are so good, but I almost lost my lunch!!


Here we are playing around outside after lunch!!

Well, we didn't get much of what they were predicting (of course). We have almost a half an inch, and it's pretty windy, but that's about it. It's been a fun day and we're just glad we are north enough not to have to go through what Galveston and Houston is going through.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Im glad that you are not one of the 5 million without power. Looks like a fun day, and curtis is CRAZY. That is disgusting. YUCK!!!

Mike and Deb said...

I would have totally lost my lunch..that is disgusting...butwith Curtis, not surprising!

Give Josh a hug from us for his birthday. I am glad you guys have not been hit too hard from all of the weather. I have a friend in Ohio and a cousin in Florida who were not as lucky. Looks like fun day!

The Malone's said...

I'm just glad that Curtis is still practicing for our Amazing Race trip. I just know that when we do go, there will be a challenge to eat anything.

mattis0n said...

I love seeing that you have finally updated. Hope all is going well. It was so fun seeing you up in ShowLow. I still think it would be so fun to get couples together and do something. Let me know if your still up for that.