This was taken at 8:00am before we left for the soccer games. It's windy, but not too bad.
This was taken at 8:30 when we got back from the soccer fields. We were almost there when it started to pour rain. We wanted to play anyway, but they cancelled all games.
11:00 - It has been raining and the trees are blowing in the background.
11:15 - It's even more windy (22mph - gust 31mpg) and more rainy, but it won't keep the kids in. They love this!!
11:15 - It's really raining behind them. I thought this would be a better picture, but I guess not.
More to come later!! Right now, we're going to go each Chinese Food for Taylor and Josh's birthday. Wish us luck.
2 comments:
Lots of advernture, you guys have been in our prayers...but so far it just looks like fun!!!
Wheres the fallen trees on houses, wheres the broken windows, wheres the good stuff??? I want damage, I want carnage...joking. Im glad your safe and that you didnt have to suffer through soccer games all morning and you got to eat good lunch. Thats a good day.
Post a Comment